long time

 lol hye,

there hasn't been any blogs this month so far, and it's because i wasn't writing any, wtf, wtf is my humor,

anyways, i had recently been to my village, it was after 7 years, i have learned so many things, i want to write about those in a seperate blog after i finish my IMO, and prolly this visit will be my inspiration for college essay too, 

nowadays, im just doing maths and getting depressed, we are doing imo mock on sundays and wednesday, in the last mock, i scored 2/42, i am really bad, i know my mistakes now, moving on from a bad test is really hard, it takes like a day for me, and today also we had mock, but guess what, i swept, prolly getting 21/21, but like, the problems were easy, and one problem was already known to me, it was from a 2024 contest.

yeah, we'll be doing math for only 18 days now, before IMO, we have flight on 14th July morning. can i grind 18 * 10 hrs till then, lmao, while writing this i feel super motivated, haha,

alright,
who ever is reading this, you're really beautiful, and you'll shine the brightest one day, take care :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Oddities of My Life #2: "The Night I was Possessed"

Nightmare

The Oddities of My Life #1: "Another Boy with the Same Name"