The Oddities of My Life #2: "The Night I was Possessed"

Hello there! Welcome, or welcome back, to my blog. After a month, here is Episode 2 of "The Oddities of My Life." In this episode, I’ll be writing about the time I was possessed by a ghost.

Back in 2012, when I was in UKG, I lived with my maternal uncle and aunt. They had a son named Sushil, who was two years older than me. I stayed with them for a year, and Sushil and I were more like best friends. I didn’t even call him "Dai"; I just used his name. We were very curious and always trying new things, like planting an apple tree or attempting to train ants and houseflies. However, the ghostly incident that occurred had nothing to do with our usual experiments.

One Saturday night, we wanted to watch a TV show that was scheduled from 9 to 10 PM. The TV, however, was in my uncle and aunt's bedroom, and they went to sleep early. Determined to watch the show, we went downstairs to where Sushil's other uncle and aunt were living. They had a newborn baby girl who was only a few months old. We managed to watch the show, but just as it was ending, the baby started to cry. They asked us to leave so they could put her to sleep. We exited the room, and they locked the door from the inside.



As soon as that happened, both Sushil and I lost consciousness. I wasn't completely out of control, though—I could occasionally see what was happening. After the door closed, the next thing I remember is crawling up the stairs on our knees. I could see Sushil struggling beside me, trying hard to climb the stairs. My consciousness kept fading in and out, and during the moments I was aware, I only had control over my eyes. Each time I looked, I saw Sushil and me struggling to climb the stairs on our knees.

After some time, when I regained full consciousness, I found myself on the balcony. It wasn’t completely dark, and I could see my hands gripping the railings. When I turned my head, I saw Sushil smashing his head against the railings. At that moment, I was fully aware and screamed before running to my uncle and aunt's bedroom to call them.

The next day, I was completely normal, but Sushil fell sick for about a week.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nightmare

The Oddities of My Life #1: "Another Boy with the Same Name"